Account Executive (Remote)
About The Position
Growthspace was founded on the belief that L&D is a business-critical function that is instrumental to the success of any organization. The unfortunate reality is that many organizations still do not recognize L&D as such, because it is hard to understand the true impact of L&D initiatives on business KPIs. Growthspace helps companies solve this through our skills mastery platform, designed to launch, manage and measure 1:1 coaching & mentoring, team coaching, cohort-based workshops, training and internal mentoring programs–enabling customers to drive business KPIs through human to human development programs.
As an Account Executive you will hold primary responsibility for identifying and bringing in new business. The role is fully remote, with domestic travel up to 20% and you will report directly to the Regional VP Sales.
- Proactively generating leads and develop new business, with a primary focus on Large and Enterprise clients (1,500+ employees);
- Collaborating closely with Marketing and SDR to ensure high conversion from MQL to SQL, and enhance overall marketing effectiveness;
- Demonstrating a strong comprehension of the roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders such as CLO, CHRO, L&D Leader, OD Leader, OE Leader, etc.
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and developments related to L&D, talent development, and HR technology;
- Efficiently and effectively managing the entire sales process end-to-end: from initial contact and discovery, to contract negotiations and handover to Growthspace’s Customer Success Teams;
- Presenting and demonstrating Growthspace’s unique value proposition and solution offering verbally, through compelling written tailored proposals (Word and PowerPoint) and by hosting presentations and technology platform demos;
- Working closely with Customer Success Managers and other internal resources to ensure a high-quality and seamless customer experience;
- Hitting and exceeding individual targets consistently .
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant technology sales/account management experience;
- Demonstrated recent recognition of achievements and accreditations, such as President’s Club;
- Previous experience working in an SDR/BDR role (or equivalent) is a must; promotion from SDR/BDR to Sales Executive within the same company is a strong plus;
- Proven track record as a true hunter and consultative solution seller, preferably in the HR tech or L&D space;
- General understanding of the global HR and/or L&D space is preferred; willingness and eagerness to learn quickly and continuously are a must;
- Strong collaborative selling skills, knowing when to escalate and seek support to close business;
- Openness to exploring new ideas and innovative ways of communicating, presenting, and selling our solution;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (additional languages are a plus);
- University degree or a comparable level achieved through experience;
- Team-oriented mindset: actively collaborating, sharing best practices, and celebrating wins with peers and colleagues regularly;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, hutzpah, and self-motivation are a must.