Senior Procurement Specialist (Hybrid)
About The Position
Growthspace supports Global customers like Intel, Applied Materials, MSD, Siemens, and Johnson & Johnson, and unicorns like GainSight, Check Point, and Taboola, as well as many other firms in over 40 countries & languages. Growthspace has created an innovative platform in the employee development space that’s personalized, data-driven, and connected to business KPIs — with a variety of one-on-one and group development options tailored to each individual using data.
Growthspace is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialist to join our fast-growing company.
In this role, you will be a key player in our procurement team, responsible for managing the day-to-day and long-term relationships with the company vendors and partners, Building, negotiating, and managing strategic agreements with high-potential freelancers, and much more.
We are seeking an individual with a proven track record of success in managing end-to-end procurement processes, negotiating contracts, and fostering strong vendor relationships.
- We are looking for a proactive, nologically fluent experienced developer with a can-do approach and strong interpersonal skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is ambitious, persistent, and highly motivated to ship things to production and impact on engineering group growth.
- Managing the day-to-day and long-term relationships with the company vendors and partners.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies to discover and create a profitable supplier and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms and with current and potential technology vendors and partners.
- Build, negotiate, and manage strategic agreements with high-potential freelancers.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
- Source for solutions and analyze new market trends
- Work together with multiple functions in the organization (R&D, FP&A, legal, operations, security, IT, operations, HR, etc.) to understand the needs and the best way to achieve results.
- Renewals management- monitoring and executing renewals contracts according to the stakeholder’s needs.
- Support our PR system and our workflow implementation
- Data analysis – of our spend coverage and agreements consumption
- 4+ years experience as a procurement specialist/senior buyer in enterprise / multinational companies with a full P2P process.
- Experience working with Freelancers – must
- Experience in the tech industry, preferably from a SaaS company.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Track record of cost reduction, Scoring, and consolidation projects
- Experience with vendor management, sourcing processes, and tools. Ability to draft and manage the RFP process, perform spend analytics, and develop recommendations.
- English communications skills at Mother-tongue level.
- Availability to work US hours.
- Service-oriented approach, Independent.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analysing data.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Familiarity with the HR Tech or L&D industry – an advantage.
- Work on a product that makes a real impact on peoples’ lives
- Be part of a healthy, promising startup (& runway), backed by top investors
- Work in a unique culture that encourages employees to do whatever it takes, own their domain, grow, get to the truth and care
- Hybrid work model – 1 day a week from the office