Senior Backend Developer (Hybrid)
About The Position
If you’re looking for challenges with server solutions, running cutting-edge big data architecture, then look no further!
Growthspace is looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer that will join our fast-growing company to develop, mature and scale our product to the next level.
The Senior Backend Developer is responsible for all aspects of product development, from ideation through architecture to implementation, testing, deployment and monitoring. Work with the team to solve problems and overcome obstacles that are unique to scale-up organizations and systems.
The Senior Backend Developer responsibilities will include:
- Research and design new product components and be responsible for the product health at production.
- Providing robust, scalable, and reliable infrastructure, to meet our challenging customer needs.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Scale and make the R&D group the best professional team.
- Proactively look for ways to make the system better.
All this in a fast pace, agile-based process of development, test, and release (yes, CI/CD is crucial).
- +4 years of experience as a Backend Developer.
- Strong background with at least one cloud provider service (AWS, GCP, Azure) – a MUST!
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Node.JS, Java.
- Experience in microservices architecture and environment.
- Experience working in a hybrid work model (we work up to 4 days a week from home)
- Experienced in working with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong fundamental software engineering skills (code practices, design patterns, algorithms, data structures).
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and DBs.
- Highly independent, passionate, self-motivated with strong learning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A team player with strong ability to work independently.
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with CI/CD methodology
- Work on a product that makes a real impact on peoples’ lives.
- Be part of a healthy, promising startup (& runway), backed by top investors.
- Work in a unique culture that encourages employees to do whatever it takes, own their domain, grow, get to the truth and care
- Work from Israel (80% remote) or the US (100% remote)
At Growthspace, we strive for diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community, our employees and to our product. Growthspace is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.